this whole world's wild at heart and weird on top

i take off the make-up of two days. two days that i haven't been home, been too wild, drank too much, talked too much. now it's 1 am and I let skin breath, let myself breath. 
been out again tonight, but somehow I felt that now the source went dry. In a state of being fatigued and completely satisfied at the same time I try to reflect the past 2 weeks little by little. 2 weeks off from school, 2 weeks of letting every thing that should matter dissociate from myself so that I could trail off a little and put my thoughts in order again.
so i let every thing just flow, just go his natural way for a while, danced, drank, laughed, broke bones, cried, been high and down and let a facet of all imaginable emotions pass me by. 
I think I just buried the angsty, insecure October, November, December child alive. Tomorrow I will go and see the ocean and give myself and 2011 a little refreshment of mind, so that we can make some magic again this year.


I went to see my friends at Nude Trump last night, we drank red wine, ate nostalgic cheese, sang Japanese post-war songs and talked until late night. I love to hear their stories.







Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment